31.7.09

A Run In With The Roots


Last night was a very interesting night with a few highlights just slightly too numerous to share via twitter. I was working at Urban Outfitters and checked my phone on my break. I had several texts from Alison basically saying we got free Diesel passes to an amazing show that night (Passion Pit, Cobra Starship, The Roots, and....Lady Gaga...). All I had to do was close out the sale section. Well, I was doing just that when Alison came down to say hello! She sadly said that the club was full and they weren't letting anyone else in. So, what does she do? She helps me close down sale hahaha...how great is that?? After I got out of work, we decided to go back and check on the show again. At the door, Alison very nearly ran into the guitar player for the roots and subsequently got yelled at by their security. We got out of the way and decided to head home after being denied entrance a second time. That's it and that's all.

No comments: